01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Spring Cleaning (Outside Edition) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spring Cleaning (Outside Edition)

34
Once again this Saturday has been all about Spring Cleaning, I have been working on the outside of my house more than the inside lately. I have been living in my house for 8 years now and have not been really good about keeping the necessary outside maintenance, but I am learning from my past mistakes. I am going to start keeping up with this every years (Hopefully, lol), of course safety first!
I began by trying to pressure wash my house on the dirtiest side first. It was crusted with dirt and a greenish color, uugh right. I should be embarrassed but I'm really not! I planned on doing the whole house, but what had happened was.... lol, it was harder and more time consuming then I thought, so I did about half of the one side, lmao. I need to buy some cleaner to spray on the house to sit and penetrate the dirt, so it will just melt away, so I think I will be heading to Home Depot tomorrow, so stay tune to part II of the house cleaning.
Well after trying to clean the house I moved to much easier work using my chain saw to cut down some of the branches on a tree that is near my deck and house. My mom helped me out.
After messing with the tree for about an hour, I began a little work on sprucing up my deck area. It is still a long way from being done, but here is a sneak peek.
Have y'all begun Spring Cleaning yet, what have you started doing? Leave a comment below.

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram -----Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38