01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Sunday Fun Day...... Free Jazz Concert 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Fun Day...... Free Jazz Concert

34
Usually on the weekends I try to find something me and the kids can do that is fun and free (my frugal side, lol), so when I heard there was going to be a free jazz concert and inflatable for the kids I was down! As you will soon learn on my blog I love anything free!!

It was a very nice concert and me, my mom and the kids had a great time! Remember to have fun with your family you don't always have to spend money! Watch your local new or google the Internet for free and fun activities in your area. This particular concert was held on a college campus in my area, very nice campus with a man made lake area!

Here are some pictures:




My outfit
How did you guys spend your Sunday and what are some of your favorite weekend activities? Leave your comments below.

Talk to ya later

Keoshia 

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram         Twitter

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38