01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: The Beginning...... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Beginning......

34
So you may be wondering well how did you get into doing your own DIY's? I was always the handy person in my family, programing VCR's, hooking up TVs and sound systems. It was to no surprise that I would eventually start doing my own DIY and what better place to do that then your own home!

I started in the master bedroom. Blue is my favorite color and when I purchased this home there were blue counter top, carpet and blue within the wallpaper! Love at first sight, but after five years I was in blue overload and needed a change! Don't get me wrong blue is still my favorite color, but I needed something a little more calming.

I decided to start with my master bathroom. Changing the counter tops, flooring, paint color, fixtures and hardware shouldn't be that hard right! How about I answer that when I'm done, lol! I started the project in 2/2012 and today is 04/11/2014 and I'm still not done..... (IKR) But in the life of a DIYer on a budget you have to do things little by little and also make spare time (I do work full-time and a mother of 2).
But enough of that y'all want pictures right....., so here we go.

The closest pictures I took to the bathrooms original state








Stay tune for more updates next week!

Talk to ya later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram         Twitter
Boogieboard Cottage

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38