01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day!! No Heat till August 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day!! No Heat till August

34
It's that time again Wash Day. So I mentioned last week that I might challenge myself to use no heat for the rest of the summer. As per the title you may have figured out already that I am going to use no heat until August. You may ask by no heat what exactly do you mean? I mean no heat at all direct or indirect. I will have two heat passes during this period of time. I will keep ya'll updated every wash day about how it is going.
So for this wash day I tried a new condition mask for my pre-poo this time HerStyler argan oil hair mask. It smelled really good and left my hair really shiny even before I put in my leave-in and hair oil. I used the same shampoo, condition and let my hair dry until about 70 percent in my turbie twist.

I then put my hair into three sections to detangle with my wide tooth comb and my Cantu Shea Butter leave-in. Surprising is was a lot easier to detangle this week then last week. Maybe the hair mask did more then I thought, who doesn't love when detangling is a breeze.
I then braided each section in a large braid and sealed it with grapeseed oil. At this point my hair was still damp about 80 percent dry, so it will dry overnight and I will take it out in the morning.
When getting up this morning I didn't do much to my hair all day just wore it just like this. I did some more work out side and rearranged my living room, but more on that in a later post. I decided to wear my hair in two asymmetrical french braid and pin it up in the back. I didn't come out as neat as I would like, but hey practice make perfect and then I use my moisturizing mix on my edges and tired it down. In the morning I will be able to take off the scarf and bonnett and just go.
What is your favorite get up and just go styles? Leave a comment below.

Stay tune for the next DIY post Friday.

Talk to ya'll later

Keoshia

                Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram -----Twitter


The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38