01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Who says......you can't buy yourself flowers? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Who says......you can't buy yourself flowers?

34
Let's just say I am not a girly girl, but I do like flowers! My favorite flowers are Calla lilies and Tulips. I always had that mentality that only a man could give you flowers and at that rate I was never going to get any, lol!! So I was sitting at home one day just thinking I want some flowers to go on my new desk I bought, it would make it look soooo much better. It got me to thinking whoever said that you can't buy yourself flowers? Was it a society thing.... well I'm never one to go with tradition or follow all the rules, so I was like fuck it I'm buying myself some flowers today! So began the tradition of buying myself flowers once a week for my desk!

You may think flowers are expensive but there really not! I buy my flowers from the Publix supermarket about $6.99 for a half dozen and they last me for a whole week. I spend more the seven dollars on lunch everyday, so I replace one of those lunches for flowers for my desk. Now, Publix doesn't have Calla lilies, so one day I will have to go the florist and get me some, but for now Publix has a pretty good selection.




What are some traditions or society expectation your saying to hell with, lol! Leave a comment below!
Also stay tune to a new DIY post tomorrow!

Talk to ya later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter
35 36 37 38