01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Yard work, Fire pit, Chess, and Smore's......O MY!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Yard work, Fire pit, Chess, and Smore's......O MY!!!

34
Well my day started early with a little yard work, me and my son racked some leaves and cleared some of the mess that is my yard. We did this for about 2 1/2 hours before we decided to quit. My neck my back, lol!!! This area was full of leaves, so we got a lot accomplished!
And after a little resting, I headed to Walmart to get a fire-pit for my deck. I was going to grill later and wanted to hang on the porch later tonight, but it gets a little chilly so I wanted a fire pit to stay warm, I got this one from Walmart for $29.99, not bad!!!
I later grilled some ribs, chicken legs and corn for dinner, along with some baked beans.
After dinner me any my son decided to pay a little Chess, he won one game and so did I. This has become a kind a weekend tradition for us now, trying to beat each other lol!! We are serious bout this, I'm telling y'all, lol!
And last, but not least we made Smore's!! Whats a day without Smore's!!
So how did ya'll spend your Saturday!! Leave a comment below!

Also HAPPY EASTER!!

Check back on Monday for another Hair post!!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia


Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram Twitter

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38