01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Painting, Grouting and Backsplash 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Painting, Grouting and Backsplash

34
After the last master bath post this was my I'm done for the day pic, lol! Don't I look tired!! But hey hard work pays off in the end.
I can say that this has been a learning experience and I am loving everything I am doing and learning. So what shall I tackle this week. I started by cutting the holes for the new vessel sinks and faucets( I also got them from Home Depot) before adding the new back-splash and painting the cabinets.

I narrowed down my back splash chooses to the two below also from Home Depot, can you tell I love that store.
Which one do you think I chose? I applied the tile to the wall with ceramic tile adhesive. I taped a drop cloth to the counter tops and added a beige color grout to fill-in the back-splash.
I knew I wanted to paint the cabinets a darker color and change the hardware to a brushed nickel. I began removing the drawers, cabinet doors, and old hardware from the sink and vanity area. I primed the cabinets, doors and drawer.
I chose the paint color Mississippi Bronze from Sherwin Williams. The color was just what I was looking for. I used my toilet and shower areas as my painting room, lol. I just put down a drop cloth and plastic to protect the area.
After everything dried I put the hardware on the doors and drawers and reassembled the sink and vanity area. Here is the finished picture.
Stay tune till next Friday for the full reveal of what I have done so far.

Talk to ya'll later

Keoshia


           Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram -----Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38