01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: The Bathroom Reveal.... (Progress) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Bathroom Reveal.... (Progress)

34
Let's have a recap of what my master bathroom looked like in the beginning. This blue and floral room I thought I wanted, but later realized that I needed something more calming and soothing. I decided to have neutral colors in my bathroom to bring about the atmosphere I wanted. Let's check out those before pics again.

I have replaced light fixtures, counter tops, sinks, faucets, painted and put in a new back splash. I am by no means done with my bathroom, but I think I am to a point that I can show you guys all of the upgrades that I have done do far. I still have a lot to do in my bathroom, but I am proud of what I have done so far. So without further ado  here are the after pics.


As you can see I still have to decide what to do with the trim around the mirrors or to replace all the mirrors as I have broken one, and broke a piece of the other mirror. I have to put in the tile on the floor, which I am going to hire someone to do as the angles are weird and I have to tile around the toilet  area, but hey I still love it. What do you guys think about my work so far.?

Stay tune for a more next week.

Talk to ya later

Keoshia           


                            Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram -----Twitter
Linked to
Between Naps on the Porch

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38