01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: 6 months Wash Day! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

6 months Wash Day!

34
I have finally come down to the last few days till Relaxer Day, I am so ready. I always get tired around this time that is way I don't stretch longer than six months. Getting tired can ruin a good hair reggie and cause a set-back so I don't take that risk often.
I pre-poo with the HerStyler Argan oil hair mask and washed with CHI Nourish Intense Shampoo and Conditioner
I blow dried my hair on cool, because I was in rush and didn't have time to air dry. I used my Cantu Shea butter leave-in to detangle and after blow drying I moisturized with the Amla Legend Damage Antidote and sealed with grapeseed oil.
I then parted my hair down the middle making two sides, and braided each half a left it like that. I will later pin the two braids up for work on Monday (today).
Just an uneventful nothing special wash day! How was ya'll wash day this week?

Talk to ya'll later!

Keoshia.

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38