01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: The Last Wash Day! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Last Wash Day!

34
So this is the last wash day before relaxer day. I plan on relaxing my hair this weekend. I started my wash day with a pre-poo as usual. I used a protein pre-poo to help strengthen my hair for the relaxer.

I then wash with my CHI Shampoo and conditioner and detangle my hair with my Canut Shea Leave-in. I proceeded to blow dry my hair on cool, I find that blow drying my hair before my relaxer help smooth the relaxer in and I dont have to be bother with tangles.
For the final results I just put on a head band and wore big hair, lol!!
Check out my YouTube channel for my last relaxer update video, so you can see those results and my length.

Stay tune for a Relaxer update soon

Talk to yall later

Keoshia





The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38