01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day 1 week post 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day 1 week post

34
So I left off last week saying I needed a trim so I went this past Saturday and got one. She didn't have to cut off as much as I thought but I do have a thin spot in the back I need to work on. Left pic is before trim and right pic is after.

Sunday I washed my hair using my usual products and then blow dried on cool. 



After the blow dry I set my hair with flexirods.


The next morning I took them out and applied my glossing polish and finger separated the curls.

 
I then bobby pinned the sides to make a half-up half down look and left the rest curly.

So how did y'all wash day go this week? Leave a comment below.

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter
The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38