01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Braid-out 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Braid-out

34
Hello all sorry for no Friday post last week I was feeling under the weather. But know we are back to the regular scheduled program. 

I did not deep condition this wash day. I just washed and conditioned  my hair with my usual Chi products. 

I then wrapped it into my towel and let it air dry for about an hour. Took my hair down and used my Cantu Shea butter leave-in and detangled.  


I braid my hair in four sections and let my hair air dry overnight in my bonnet. Here are the results. 




How did y'all wash day go? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter


The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38