01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: What's in my Gym Bag! Fitness Friday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's in my Gym Bag! Fitness Friday

34
Last week I told you guys my fitness story, now lets talk about what I take to the gym! First up is my gym bag, of course you have to have one of those!!! I've had it for years, like 10 or more, lol I take care of my things, plus it was free! I always pack my bag the night before.
I lay my workout essential out the night before, so I can put them on in the morning for the gym!

I have to have my heart rate monitor, pedometer, ipod and head phones!
Next I have to pack my work clothes, I usually got to the gym in the morning before work! If you follow me on instagam, you know I am pulling off 4 am workouts!!
For after the work out I take my shower essentials, can't go to work smelly now can we! I pack all the things I will need for in the shower and after. I put it all in this Mary Kay roll-up bag.
After my shower and I am all dress, in the car head to work I take my post work out protein shake!
 
 
What do y'all carry in your gym bags?! Leave a comment below!


Talk to y'all later


Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram         Twitter

Fitness Friday

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38