01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: About Last Week.... Wash Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

About Last Week.... Wash Day

34
So sorry for the very late wash day post, but I had a lot going on last week and couldn't post when I wanted! I know I should have planned ahead, but hey that's life. So on with the wash day which was on 7/19.
I washed with my usual product, I know boring! I am all about staple products I rarely use any new products unless I am having a problem. I did a hot oil treatment, I washed with Chi Shampoo and Conditioner and let my hair air dry to about 95% and blew out the roots on cool.
I then pulled out my Caruso Rollers and curled my hair.
After sorry for the crazy face, lol! Who knows what I was thinking, probably I am sick of this class already! I put it in a half up, and down style cuz it was hot!
I love my Caruso Rollers, because you can get different results depending on how you curl the hair around the rollers!! Here is a wavy look, I wore on Thursday day using the Caruso Rollers.
Hope you enjoyed! Do you have Caruso rollers? What style do you like to do with them? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

 
The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38