01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Kiss Everlasting French Manicure-Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Kiss Everlasting French Manicure-Review

34
As you have may have seen in my previous post here, I received a few goodies free from Influentser to test out and review!

One of those products were these Kiss Everlasting French Manicure nails in Real Short Length which retail for $6.49. I really don't wear nails much, but I wanted to give these a try for the July 4th Holiday! So I read the directions and in less then 10 minutes I had these BEAUTIFUL nails that looked like a Gel French Manicure! I have been wearing them since Monday 06/30 and I must say they have lasted really well. I type all day at work and wash my hand multiples times a day, and I have not had one to budge yet!.

They recommend that you wear them for only 10 days, and there are 28 nail covers in 14 sizes.






Have you tried Kiss nails before? If so what was your impression of them? And if you have not tried them, I hope this post gives you a push! Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later!

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38