01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Technique Thursday/ How I maintain my Flexi-rod Set 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Technique Thursday/ How I maintain my Flexi-rod Set

34
My first Technique Thursday post.......so I want to show you guys how I keep my Flexi-rods set for a week. At night I basically pineapple my hair on top of my head and wear a satin bonnet and just go to bed. I do not add anymore products to my hair.
The next morning I take the bonnet off and take down the headband and fluff the curls back out! I do add a little more frizz and shine serum to my hair.
Here is the finished results! the left pictures are from Monday and the right are from Tuesday. You can see that my hair had fell a little but I love the way it looks as it continues to fall!
 

Hope this helps!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia 

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38