01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Technique Thursday- Refreshing Waves! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Technique Thursday- Refreshing Waves!

34
I love my wave, but I don't want have to sleep in Flexi-rods every night or use heat in the morning! So my heat free and no re-rolling way to preserve my ways is with Bantu knots. I did not put anymore products in my hair I just did several Bantu-knot put on my bonnet and went to bed. Now these waves will look much different but they are still gorgeous in my opinion!
Here is the next morning when I took my hair down and finger combed it out!
And here is the comparison from the last the techniques I used for these waves. In the left pic I used big sections with the Flexi-rods, the middle I used smaller sections with the Flexi-rods
and the pic on the right was the Bantu knot waves!
 
How to you preserve your waves? Do you like my waves, leave a comment below?

Talk to y'all later!

Keoshia





Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38