01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Waves!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Waves!!

34
Hello all!! Sorry for the random late post but it is the last week of class and I'm doing a final and last min touches on my project, but enough excuse lets get to the wash day!

I washed with the usual Chi shampoo and conditioner. No hot oil treatment this week! I put in my Cantu leave in and air dried!

I wrap my hair around my Flexi rods to create a wave pattern for my styling. I set it using the Cantu leave in. It actually is a very good setting products as well!!

Here are the results for Monday, it was rolled in big sections for loose waves. 


I then re-rolled my hair Tuesday night in smaller sections and got a tighter wave. Here are those results. 


I love to us my hair tools in unconventional ways to get different results!!

How wash you was day! Do you use you hair tools in any unconventional ways? Leave a comment. 

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia.

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter



The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38