01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: A Weekend of 1st!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Weekend of 1st!!

34
This past weekend I was able to attend my first Art on the Rocks event! I was so excited and glad to have the opportunity to finally attend one. The event was held at the Birmingham Museums of Art. The museums holds this event every year on selected Fridays throughout the summer. 
The museum provided free food and appetizers, the drinks were at a price but  very reasonable prices. With $20 admissions fee you also received access to the exhibits including the paid ones. They had a photo booth, A giant game of Jenga, live music, spoken word and much more.  Here are pictures from the event.  (It's a lot of pics, lol!!)
I loved the furniture that was on exhibit!! 


And I also had fun with hanging with family and friends! 





That was only one of the 1st I experience this past weekend stay tune for the other 1st post later this week! What did y'all do this weekend? Did any of y'all have a 1st weekend as well?

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38