01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Lipsticks! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lipsticks!

34

I have never been one to wear make-up everyday or at all for that matter. I just started wearing foundation and it is ok, but I have found I like tinted moisturizers better with a hint of concealer and blush.  I really love the natural look when it comes to make up and nothing over the top. I've been trying to introduce lipsticks  into my makeup collection for some time. I am kinda of scared of colored lip products. Although I like natural make-up I do like it when other bloggers or youtubers wear natural makeup with a colored lip.

Since I didn't know if I was ready to invest in lipsticks yet, I went searching for some inexpensive alternatives. I found the CVS was having a sell on the wet and wild lipsticks. They are originally $1.99 great price and were buy one get one 50% off. Hey you can't beat that, so I bought four different colors to try out.
 
This one is call Stoplight Red.
 
Mauve Outta Here!
 Sugar Plum Fairy!
  Purty Persimmon/Reflet Orange!
 I am not sure about the Mauve color, but I like the others. Now to get into the habit of wearing them. It is so much easier to wash your face and go, without having to think about make-up.

Which one do you like the best?Have you always wore make-up or are you knew to the game like me? Leave me suggestion on how to choose what colors or looks are right for my skin tone! Leave a comment below.

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38