01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Bathroom Makeover begins..... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bathroom Makeover begins.....

34
This weekend I will start the makeover of my other bathroom. I am excited because this will be less work than my master bathroom. I only have 6-7 weeks to get it finished. I don't really have a budget to do the bathroom, but I have guest coming in November and this is a long overdue project.
I have collected some items from the thrift store and other item I had on hand already. I should only have to buy paint and some new accessories for the bathroom. 

Here are before pictures: 



Man kids can trash a bathroom lol! I am forever cleaning it. The cabinets will be painted the same color as my masterbath cabinets and I will replace the knobs. Here are the colors I am looking at with bronze accents.
 Pretty Aqua, teal, greyish brown color scheme - love this colour scheme 
I think I am going to paint the walls the second color from the top. Pretty Aqua, teal, greyish brown color scheme - love this color scheme. Here are a couple of inspiration pics as well, not necessarily the colors but the decor and organization that i like.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/43/8b/d8/438bd86906a73daaf28c8b897d43cbd3.jpg  
I love the color of the walls in this bathroom
 
I love the shelves over the toilet!
bathroom - dark brown wood, green walls, black floating shelves 
While these are my inspiration, it could change as I go along with the makeover. Do you like what I picked so far? Any suggestion of DIY bathroom projects? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia
 

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38