01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: 2nd Bathroom Renovations Progress 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2nd Bathroom Renovations Progress

34
So I know it's been over a month since my last post, I am sorry but my life has been crazy. So what have I been doing to this bathroom you might ask. Let see the pictures from where I left off!


I had just finished priming the bathroom and was working on a paint color choice. I did not choose any of the colors from my last post. I chose a color called Cophen Blue from Sherwin Williams. Let see how that looks!
I painted the bottom cabinets, using the left over paint from my bathroom remodel is it called Mississippi Bronze from Sherwin Williams.
 
 
I then began with the countertop. I painted them using Rust-Oleum countertop coating. It was very easy to use and I put on about 4 coats, just because I'm a perfectionist, lol! I chose the color cobblestone, but there are many other colors you can chose. I purchased it from Home Depot and it cost $19.99. The faucet I chose also came from Home Depot  it is by Glacier Bay (793 878) in color oil rubbed bronze and it cost $58, the most expensive thing in my project, but I knew I wanted bronze accents. 
Here's a sneak peak of a couple of goodies going in the bathroom. 

What have y'all been up to!? Do you like the new look of the bathroom so far? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter
 
 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38