01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Hair Update!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hair Update!!

34
So what what have I been doing to my hair lately you ask,  to tell the truth not a dang thing, LOL. I took my braids out on Sept 9th and only done my hair a couple of times since then. I love the way my hair looks when I take my braids down, if only I could get this definition with all of my braid outs!
 
 I washed my hair with my usual CHI Shampoo and Conditioner and then put in my Cantu Shea Butter leave-in and blow dried my hair and wore it like this for about a week or two.


I then flat ironed it for a Friday night out and wore it down for a while.


I didn't wash my hair again until Sept 26th to attend a wedding for the weekend.  I used my same staple products. CHI Shampoo and Conditioner and then put in my Cantu Shea Butter leave-in and flat ironed it.

 

And just like that it was another month gone by and I didn't feel like bothering with my hair! I was super busy with school finals, went on a business trip and just other personal issues. So for the weekend of October 23rd I had a event to go to so I just put some Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in and flexi-rods in my hair for a quick do for the weekend. At this point I am four months post.


I finally got my hair washed on Nov 1 because I was having a dinner party for my Birthday and someone else was going to wash it, WINNING, LOL. She used Design Essentials products in my hair, I sat under the dry till almost dry and then she used a paddle brush and blow drier to to straighten it the rest of the way. She put curls in my hair with a flat iron and made me a quick 1920's bun look (The theme of my party was 1920's).


So, that the two month recap on my hair journey, now that school is out and it winter hopefully I can get back into the swing of things when it comes to my hair, I plan on doing a relaxer on or about Dec 20th for the holiday. I will keep y'all posted. Here's a sneak peek from my Birthday Party!




Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter
The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38