01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day, New Products!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day, New Products!!

34
So, I am sad to say that I went to the store the other day to buy some more CHI conditioner to wash my hair, and I was so disappointed that they stop carrying it at TJ Maxx and Marshall! I went other places to buy it but they wanted a ridiculous amount of money to order it online, due to it being discontinued I believe!
Well nonetheless I had to wash my hair so since I like the products used on my hair when I got it done for my birthday, I decided to buy Design Essential products.  I bought 2 shampoos, conditioner, leave-in and silk serum for $58 from the salon I got my hair done at.
 
I bought the same products she used on my hair! I washed first with the Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo and then with the Moisture Retention Super De-tangling Conditioning Shampoo and I must say they both had the most amazing smell!
 Next I condition with the Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner, the smell on this was ok, nothing like the shampoos, but my hair was sooo soft after I rinsed it out. After letting my hair dry in my turbo twist for about 5-10 mins I took it down and detangled my hair with the HCO Leave-in Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion. The leave-in was the BOMB, at 5 months post, I only used this and a wide tooth comb to detangle my hair and it took me all of 10 minutes to detangle!!! WINNING,LOL!! I then used the Silk Essentials oil on my wet hair before blow drying. I didn't use my Cantu Shea Butter leave-in because I wanted to see if I would get the same results at home as I did in the salon.

This is my hair wet and after detangling with HCO Leave-in Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion and a wide tooth comb. I sat under the dryer till my hair dried about 90 %

The top two pictures are of my hair after drying under the hooded dryer and the bottom two are after I blow it out.
 I bought this John Freda 1875 watt blow dryer as a recommendation from the salon stylist and used it with the concentrator to blow out my hair. I got it at Target for $39.99. I then flat-iron with my FHI Technique G2 flat-iron.

These are the finally results!
All in all, I like the new products of course it did not come out like the salon visit but I came close, lol! I feel that now my hair is trained for long stretched after 6 years, so it will comply to whatever I do to it, lol!  Have you ever used Design Essential hair products? What do you think of them? Leave a comment below!

Talk to yall later

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38