01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day No Heat! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day No Heat!

34
Hello All!! I'm back with another wash day. I am currently on a no heat challenge that will potentially run until June of 2015! 
So I started with my usual wash routine. 
My new growth is super thick this month. 

I then put my hair in four section to begin the blow drying process. I took a close up picture on my hair after blow drying  to show texture shots. 

I moisturizer and sealed my hair after blow drying.  I use the Optimum Alama Damage Antidote as a moisturizer and seal with Olive Oil.

I then wrapped hair to tame it a little bit. And the next morning unwrapped it and wore it down. 
I added some of my Proclaim glossing polish for shine and frizz control. 

The famous car selfie, lol!! 

How was your guess wash day? Leave a comment below! 

Talk to talk later!

Keoshia






The Wash Day Experience
35 36 37 38