01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Textured Bun Wash Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Textured Bun Wash Day

34
So I have decided I have been using too much heat on my hair, so for now NO heat, I'm not sure how long I am going to go, at least six months! So let see how creative I can be, lol! 

I pre-poo with the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask, that I got for review by Influenster, check out the post here.  I really like this hair mask it was very moisturizing and made my hair feel really soft! You can get it at Target and it retails for $14.99. I then washed my hair with the Design Essential hair line and let my hair dry for about an hour in my hair wrap.
 

This is the texture of my hair at 5 months post.
 
I then separated my hair into seven sections to do a braid out. In the bottom right corner is my moisturizing mix. It consist of Olive Oil, water and VO5 conditioner! Whenever I am doing heat free styles that require, braiding or twisting I use this mix! I love it. I use the headband to lay down my edges.
 
Here is this morning after my hair dried, the headband really help lay down my edges without heat!
 
This is my hair pattern after I took down the braids, loose waves for that textured look.
 

And here are the final results!
 
Close up of the bun and texture!
 

How do you like the textured bun? What are your favorite textured hairstyles? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia 

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter




The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38