01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: My Hair Regimen 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Hair Regimen

34



 
I've had the same regimen since starting my hair journey in 2008. I keep my regimen short and simple. I don't like to spend hours doing my hair, so I try to make it as painless as possible, lol.

Here is an overview of what I do.

  1.  I deep condition or prepoo on dry hair using my deep condition products and oils. I usually leave this on for hours or maybe even a day or two just depends
  2. I wash my hair in the shower, I shampoo twice and condition once. I always wash my conditioner out with cold water.
  3. I  apply my leave-in depending on the hair style I am going to wear for the week.
  4. I either let my hair air dry or blow dry it.
  5. If I am wearing my hair flat-ironed I will put a serum in my hair and then flatiron it.
  6. During the week if my hair is flat-ironed I will wrap it every night and add serum. If it is air-dried or any other style I will use my moisture mix.

I currently relax my hair ever 6 months.(Although I am on a year long stretch right now)

While my regimen my be simple, so is my use of products for years, I have barely change products unless I had to. I will post next week my staple products for my regimen. 

Talk to y'all later.

Keoshia




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38