01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Double Introverted Ponytails 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Double Introverted Ponytails

34
Hey Ladies welcome to another wash day. I feel like I say this every post, but hey it is what it is lol! So where do I begin, where I always do prepoo, shampoo, conditioner, blow dry and style! I know my wash days are always the same only with different hair styles. I told y'all I have such a simple regimen that is literally boring. Here are the products I used.





Next I blow dried my hair and styled it.


Here is a video I did a while back on this style.



Do you find your wash day boringly repetitive sometimes like me? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later!

Keoshia

 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter
The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38