01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Updo Inspiration! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Updo Inspiration!

34

Hello ya'll! I am back for another wash day post this time inspired by KLP from SavingourStrands! She did such a beautiful updo last week! I knew I had to try it out.


 

So I began my wash day as usual, using my staple products.




I then let my hair dry for about 15-20 mins in my turbo twist and took it down to detangle. I parted my hair in four sections and detangled each section and twisted it. I am 8 months post in these pictures. I let my hair air dry overnight.




The next morning I took my hair down and combed it out. Using the instruction KLP gave on her post, I styled my hair.



How did I do! Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later.

Keoshia


 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38