01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Almost 12 Months Post Wash Day! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Almost 12 Months Post Wash Day!

34
Hello all long time no wash day post, lol! I washed my hair this past Monday at almost 12 months post relaxer! I will be officially 12 months post on June 15! I can't believe I made it, I think the braids really saved me towards the end there. So let's get to the wash day, I am still using the same products and the same regimen.


I must say that hands DOWN this Design Essential leave-in blow drying conditioner is the TRUTH!! After taking my braids out my hair was matted in some areas and I made the mistake of putting deep conditioner on it and not detangling and then getting in the shower! When I say I  was TRIPPING when I did that I mean I was TRIPPING, but this Leave-in got every single matted hair in check and with minimal damage! If you haven't tried it I highly recommend this product!

Here is a picture of my texture and new growth!
After which I blow dried by hair and wore it in a bun till last night, when I just flexi-roded it to get the curly hair style below! I only used my Cantu-Shea butter to set my hair! And this morning I used Coconut oil to separate the curls and Wala!!



How was your wash day? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later.

Keoshia

 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38