01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Five Friday Favorites! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Five Friday Favorites!

34
Hi guys, today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite products I have been loving lately! Hope you enjoy the post!

I have been loving this Missy Lynn palette by Bhcosmetics, it was given to me as a gift, but I really love it. I know it has been out for awhile, hey but better late then never, Right! I have made several eye looks using this palette and the eye shadows are very pigmented. I love the neutral colors in the palette along with the purple eye shadows, for some reason I love purple eye shadow. I think it complement my skin tone very well.
You can purchase your palette here, I think it will be worth the money, I will definitely buy if she comes out with another palette!



My next favorite has been the E-poch Glacial Marine Mud Mask by Nu Skin. I got mine from my local nail shop but you can purchase it here. 
According to Nu-skin some Benefits are:
  • Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
  • Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
  • Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
  • Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
  • Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
I have been using this product 2-3 times a week for about a month and it has done wonders for my skin! It is soft and just healthy. You don't have to use a lot of product a little goes a long way. Like I said I've had this for a month and I haven't even used half of the tube yet!


Last month while I was in Atlanta for Memorial day, I went shopping at DSW and pick up these White Converse All Stars! You can purchase them here. I usually were a size 8.5 but these run big so I got an 8. I been wanting some white ones for so long and finally got some! It has been raining here so I haven't been able to wear them just yet! I can't wait to come up with some cute outfits to wear with them! Stay tune for post on that ;)

 

So this next favorite is a television series on Starz called Power!
Power is an American drama television series airing on Starz. The show was created by Courtney Kemp Agboh and is produced by the rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. It premiered on June 7, 2014.
The series follows James St. Patrick, nicknamed "Ghost", owner of a popular New York City nightclub. In addition, he is a major player in one of the city's biggest illegal drug networks. He struggles to balance these two lives, and the balance topples when he realizes he wants to leave the drug ring in order to support his legitimate business, and commit to his mistress. (source Wikipedia)

I know, I know where have I been under a rock, no I have been in Grad School, lol! This left me know time to watch TV or do much of anything, but this last term I have a little extra time since I'm only taking one class, so I had to see what all the hype was! And I must say it was so worth me binge watching it this past weekend! O and to look at Omari Hardwick for an hour YES PLEASE!!! If you have seen it I highly recommend you watch it, and get some snack, because I guarantee you won't stop till you seen all the episodes.


 


And last but not least, I have been loving is my CD by artist Daniel D a Contemporary Violinist. He is a renowned musician, Daniel D. has been sought to celebrate many worthy occasions with dignitaries and icons. He has amassed a growing international fan base and respect among his peers due to his skilled acumen and captivating performances. A Seasoned Entertainer at 26 years old. Daniel D. has been playing the violin since he was 12 years old. He graduated from the Charleston School of the Arts and immediately went on tour. He has produced five albums. His most recent single made it to the top 50 of the Indie Charts. At home he is an annual featured artist in the MOJA Festival and travels across the country performing solo, with his D.J., or with his band. Daniel D. has become a regular requested artist for corporate, private, and festivals events. (source Daniel D. website)

I have been following him on Facebook for years, and I finally got hear and meet him in person at the Atlanta Jazz Festival this past May! O and I got a singed copy of his CD! You can learn more on his website here.  His music can also be found on iTunes, he has several CD's and singles to choose from.


So those are my Five Friday Favorites!!  What are five of your favorites lately, leave a comment below.

Talk to y'all  later!
Keoshia
Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38