01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Hair Cut! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Hair Cut!

34
I went to the Salon this week to get my hair done, by a friend of mine named Tiffany. She washed, styled and cut my hair for me. I am really happy with my haircut I think I made a really good decision on getting it cut. I cut about 3-4 inches off. While it may seem like a lot it was what my hair needed, so that's what I did. I sorry I forgot to ask what she shampooed and wash my hair with, I think it was Paul Mitchell products.

This bottom picture is after the hair cut, I didn't get any pictures at the salon, sorry.

Here is a comparison of my hair before and after the hair cut.
And her is after it was wrap and the curls were gone.

Finally a picture from the front

 

How do you like the new cut? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later.

Keoshia


 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter





The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38