01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day--Style Fail 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day--Style Fail

34
Hello all its was another wash day this past week and I must say I haven't had a wash day styling fail in a long time!! I used my same staple products for wash day!



 I washed my hair Sunday because I got free tickets to go to a comedy club that night. Now at almost twelve months post I should have know better then to flat iron my hair like it was gonna be all good! As the night went on my roots got bigger and bigger, lol, an Epic style fail. I didn't take any pictures that night but here is on from today because my roots are puffy but my relaxed hair is still straight barely.

 

How was your wash day? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later.

Keoshia

 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38