01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Wig Ready! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Wig Ready!

34
Hello all so I washed my hair this week and then braided it up so I could wear my wig ! I'm super excited and nervous at the same time, lol! So I washed my hair with Aphogee products to help restore some of the damage from my relaxer, and I used Creme of Nature Argan Oil leave-in.
I didn't use my usual leave-in because I was in Atlanta at my cousins house, so I used some of her products. 



Then I went to my other cousins house and she braided my hair up for me. I did leave my edges out. 


I then used her Conair Infiniti curling wand to put curls in the hair! 


Here are the waves after a couple of hours!


How was your wash day? Are you protective styling as well? Leave a comment below. 

Talk to y'all later.

Keoshia



 Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38