01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Waves 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Waves

34
Hello ladies, I have been MIA because I have not been doing anything to my hair. I have been moisturizing it for the past couple of weeks. My hair is still in braids under my wig. This week I washed and condition my wig using Attitude Shampoo and the Hello Hydration Conditioner. I let it air dry over night.



The next morning I put in some quick wand curls, I did not flat iron the hair. I did big section to get some loose, texture waves. These are the results below!



 Also I have more exciting news, if you haven't heard I am coming back to YouTube!!! I am so excited, my first video will be up on Sept 1st, so stay tune.


How was your wash day? Are you excited for me to be back on YouTube, leave video request and comments below !!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia

P.S. FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Click to follow my social media accounts : 

 The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38