01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Kinda Fail! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Kinda Fail!

34
This is my 100th post on my blog! YAY, but on to the wash day.

I did a hot oil treatments yesterday as a part of the 30 Days of  Hot Oil Treatments, that's being hosted by RelaxedThairapy and Jen from Just Grow Already. Check out their Blogs for more details!


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cAIZ_2X6xO0/VckPSfYHy9I/AAAAAAAAR88/75ICwPkRmAM/s1600/HOT%2Bchallenge%2Bbanner.jpg
 
I washed my hair yesterday using my normal wash day products. I am currently 3 months post. I'm giving my hair a rest from the protective style and braids this week, I am going to wear my hair out for another week or two, before going back to my wig.




kljkljhjk

Here is a picture of my hair while wet at 3 months post.




 I proceeded to sit under my hooded dryer to dry my hair. Nice and Fluffy, lol!


ghg


I tried to do a Bantu Knot out and it was so late, my hair was not dry this morning, so I did a half up/half down style, lol!




That was my Wash Day this week! How do y'all like the hairstyle and How was you wash day? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all  Later

Keoshia 

 Click to follow my social media accounts : 




 The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38