01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Length Check! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Length Check!

34
Hey ladies, so I am back with another wash day post! This week I washed my hair with my Aphogee Shampoo and Conditioner! I just felt my hair needed a little more extra care this week.






I then detangled with my Design Essential leave-in and use my Cantu Shea Butter as a leave-in.


 After washing my hair I blow dried my hair using my John Freda blow drier from Target and Flat ironed with my FHI Flatirons.











This will be the last time I use direct heat on my hair this year.  Here is a picture of my length! This is the first time I am using this length check T-shirt ( I bought if from Jen @ Just Grow Already. Click here to purchase you one).  I am currently at line 11, hope to be at line 12-13 for my next relaxer in December!


 
Here is the before (left) and after (right) from my June hair cut, check that post out here

 How was your wash day, leave a comment below! Talk to yall later!

Keoshia 

 Click to follow my social media accounts : 





 The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38