01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Wash Day Protective Styling! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wash Day Protective Styling!

34
So this past wash day has been all about getting ready for protective styling. I tend to do a slightly different routine when I am protective styling. So let's break it down.

I first did a hot oil treatment using these oils in this picture, not the conditioners! I find that this helps with keeping my hair and scalp moisturized longer during these colder months.



I washed  and condition my hair with my Aphogee products this week. This will help to strengthen my hair and get it ready for the colder weather.


I detangle using my Design Essential HCO Leave-in and also used Cantu Shea Butter


After which I blow dried my hair on cool and moisturized with ORS Olive Oil Creme Hair Dress! I discovered this about 6 months ago and I love the way it makes my hair feel and the shine it gives to it!

After which I create a Halo Twist for my protective style of the week! You can see an earlier post about my Halo Twist here and here



How was your wash day? What do you do to prepare your hair for the fall/winter months? Leave a comment below!

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia


 Click to follow my social media accounts : 
https://instagram.com/mrs_doingme/
 Instagram
https://twitter.com/mrs_doingme
 Twitter 

YouTube:  Mrs Doing Me 

The Wash Day Experience

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38