01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Sunshine Blogger Award. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunshine Blogger Award.

34

I am so excited I got nominated by Uzoma from Don't Touch the Hair for the the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Uzoma!!

Sunshine-Award
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and a way for readers to know a little more about me.
To accept the Sunshine Award, I have to:
So let's get started!!!

Questions: 

1.  What is your favorite dessert? My favorite dessert is Cherry pie, I know I get crazy looks and stares, but I love the taste! Yummy!!

                                           Image result for cherry pie
2.  Why did you decide to start blogging? I started blogging because I couldn't make YouTube videos anymore, so I decide to stay connected with a blog.

3. What is one tip that you would give to new bloggers? Since I am new to this as well, I would just say blog what you feel and have fun, never compare your blog to others as this is suppose to be a unique experience for you!
4. What do you like to do for fun? I love doing DIY around my house, read, take picnics with my kids and anything free!!
          

5. What countries have you traveled to? I actually have never traveled out of the country :(. But I would love to go to Paris, Greece, Africa to name a few, One day I will see them......
            
6. Android or iPhone? I have an iphone but I am thinking about going back to Android!
                                                   
7. What is your ideal vacation? My ideal vacation be to take a African Safari!!!
                                                                     
8. What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written? My favorite post so far was my Bathroom Reveal
 
9. If you could go back to any moment in history, when & where would that be & why?  I actually would not change any moment in history as it will change all the things I have and cherish now!
10. What is your favorite season? My favorite season is fall, I love the changing of leaves, the cool, but not cold weather
 
11. What are your top 3 hair products? 1. Chi Silk Infusion 2. Proclaim Glossing Polish 3. any type of hair oil.
 
I nominated:

1. Brandi Don't Disturb This Groove

2. Erin Living Pretty on a Penny

3. Mimi A Beautiful Little Blog

4.  Lesley Fresh Lengths

5.  Trish The Decoratoraholic

6. Ebony Longing 4 Length

7. Yvonne - Diaries of another relaxed chic

8. Kendra Healthy Hair Care and More By Special K

9. KLP Saving Our Strands

10.  Abbi Below The Waist

11. Alaya  Behind the Big Green Door

Question for Nominated Bloggers

1. What are three things that you do everyday that make you totally happy?

2. Do you prefer to blog in the morning or at night?

3. What’s your current favorite song?

4. If you could pick anywhere to live for one year (can’t be your current location, has to be somewhere else), where would you go and why?

5. What inspires you?

6. What are some of your guilty pleasures?

7. One thing you can’t live without

8. Favorite comfort food 

9. What do you see right now, yes right now, lol! 

10. What is your favorite thing to wear? 

11. What is your favorite movie?
 
Once again thank you Uzoma for nominating me it was such an honor and fun post to do!!  Can't wait to read my nominee post as well!!

Talk to y'all  later

Keoshia

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38