01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Weekend of 1st cont..... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weekend of 1st cont.....

34
I left off my weekend of first with a post about my first Art on the Rocks at the Birmingham Museum of Art! You can check it out here.

So to continue my weekend of first I finally did something I have been waiting to do for a long time! What is it you say I finally went FISHING!!

It began with a 4:30 am alarm and getting to the dam by 5:30 am. My friend picked me up and we drove in the wee hours of the morning to the dam. It was so calm and serene a great view. 

We started off by throwing a net in the water to catch bait fish ( I can't remember the name).  We on caught 2 in the 30 mins bad morning he said. He did catch a flathead catfish in the net tho, he said that was luck!!

Since I was a newbie he gave me a small pink rod for beginners.




 We ( and I mean he) bated the hooks with crickets. We were fishing for a fish called brim. And after 5 hours and several failed attempted on my part I finally caught a fish. Sorry for the blurry pic he was not the best photographer. 
I really had a great time fishing. I can't wait to go again.  We finished up trying to catch another catfish but we didn't getting any bites. Here's the final pics before we left. Yes I was sitting on a bucket cuz we forgot the chairs in the car. 
 
Have you ever been fishing before! Did you enjoy it?

Talk to y'all later

Keoshia 

 
Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38