01 02 03 MrsDoingMe: Technique Thursday: The Flexi-rod curls 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Technique Thursday: The Flexi-rod curls

34
I was asked by the lovely Becca from Ready, Steady, Grow it to make a post on how I got my curls from my Almost 12 Months Post Wash Day Post click the title to check out the entire wash day post.

I use my flexi-rods in a number of non-traditional ways to achieve different curls. The spiral curls from that post was achieved by  sectioning my hair, moisturizing it with Cantu Shea Butter and wrapping small section around the flexi-rods and letting them dry over night.

Here are a few pictures of the curls I've created and worn using Flexi-rods.

 
It is kind of hard to explain the technique in  a post, lucky I recorded a video, so check it out below.


                                          
 

Hope you enjoyed the video ! Leave a comment below!


Talk to y'all  later!

Keoshia

Click to follow my social media accounts : Instagram      Twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38